- Health difficulties can be looked at from the point
of view of the different levels of the spirit. For example, things
like viruses and hostile bacteria can be worked on as bad exogenous spirit.
My experience is they have material existence, but they also have existence in chi/etheric and
the lower astral. I have never seen any of these that had existence
beyond the lower astral. While trying to come up with a good
overall descriptive word I concocted malexos.
This is similar in structure to the word malevolent, not male ... x's
and o's. Maybe someone else will do better.
- To me, fighting malexos is an important aspect of self defense ... and
the word fight takes on new meaning and demands. My experience
is malexos can be
beaten physically, at the chi or the lower astral
levels. Some approaches to developing the strength and ability to do this are
discussed in some
More will be discussed elsewhere, later.
- If one sees the particularly nasty pathogens/ malexos on the etheric
astral it is not difficult to understand why the ancients in so many
cultures associated so many forms of bad health with what are
currently translated as demons. But, at least so far in my
experience, it would not be valid to consider them to be demons with
identities or personalities or to anthropomorphize them. If
you think about the current "scientific" views of what happens
physically you could actually think of many illnesses as "possession"
- But it is also my experience that people can open up to spirits
of lesser intent, even those called demons. The two main ways
I have seen this happen are
- Opening up to spirits through things like witchcraft related
ceremonies where one is attempting to get something, usually
power or benefits, from other spirits. These spirits can
even go by names associated with "Gods".
- This is a major reason I believe that even when praying
one needs to affirm one's own intentions to work towards
things such as nihypocrisy (not being hypocritical) and
determining truths and express desires to work with others
of similar intentions. This makes sure you connect
with better spiritual sources.
- When people living in this world apparently have done a lot of attacking of beings in other realms,
such as this world, when "on the other side".
Thus they are allowed to be attacked (as they have attacked
others) in hopes that they will unlearn their desire to attack
in such ways.
- Though a very few people do choose to get involved with efforts
to help others develop defenses for these beings of lesser intent
and can then be the subject of attack. But, I think these
sorts of intentions should be quite clear and people who have the
ethics to get involved in such efforts are going to expect and
understand that others need to investigate the validity of such
- I talk about this more, in somewhat general terms in two
other web pages. One on my experience of
The other a general overview of my understanding and
perspectives on this overall
- My understanding is the guardian spirits in their
let through these lesser spirits as appropriate/karmic to someone's
- I consider the best prayers for protection to involve
- praying to be willing to develop so that one wants to
clearly perceive whatever one is sending out to others
- having others be protected from what I send out as well
as I would have myself be protected
- In the interior, people can also develop lesser/weaker endogenous spirit inside themselves, or be burdened with it from past lifetimes. I
will call this malendo.
In addition to bringing its own difficulties, this also increases
vulnerability to malexos.
- When talking about malexos I think of them on a
scale of one to five, five being the worst. They definitely have their distinctive
characteristics and forms. Most malexos have multiple parts or
components, some can be quite profuse. Each component has a level of
strength that is required to beat it fairly immediately. Some definitely change form,
they can also hide or be difficult to focus on. They can hide in
both light or darkness. They reside at varying depths, they can be
attached/embedded with varying intensities. Some fly or float
between people, which seems to correspond to modes of transmission.
- Malexos tend to possess/reside in the location of the spirit/chi
most associated with the ailment, though some appear to be sort of
whole body ailments where the greatest strength in the malexo is
associated with where the most acute discomfort is felt. For
example, two pretty common viruses I see in the lower astral pretty
much reside across the length of the body. People use the word flu
to refer to them. In one of them the strength usually hits people in
the gut, the other hits people in the chest and these are where
people seem to have the worst symptoms.
- Some malexos actually change form and move around some, though I
associate this with the more intense ones.
- You can usually tell the stage of the malexo and the intensity at
which someone is experiencing it.
- If you are going to really beat a virus in the spirit and chi you
have to go after it at its strength.
- The photo that acts as an icon for this section is actually a
photo of a section of a physical microorganism. A large percentage,
maybe even 50%, of the viruses I see on the lower astral are
generally tubular in shape. The particular one I'm trying to
represent in the photo was one I saw an awful lot around here back
in September of 1998. People would call it the flu, they would ache
all over and it hit them strongest in the gut or intestines. It
would occupy the column that runs from a person's root to their
crown. I never saw or had to kill more than two in any one person.
That particular virus was actually very straight and rigid with a
coarse hard sort of shell exterior. At that time I could have some
difficulty seeing them. It was an interesting challenge because of
getting through the exterior to get at the strength. Another
frustrating attribute it had was that when you would pierce the
outer layer it had fluid that would ooze out and you had to take
care of that also. These are the kinds of things that make some
weapons better than others with particular malexos.
- Generally the tubular viruses are softer, more flexible and maybe
more leathery on the exterior than the one I just discussed. Lots of
times they are much smaller. Some can be very profuse. I think that
a few people have gotten a glimpse of some of them as I was taking
them out. Eventually I will attempt to draw a wider selection of
them and discuss more about them in a link from this page.
- As I learn more of the medical words associated with a larger
variety of them I will try to use some of their words and I will try
to draw them. I'm sliding into this slowly because I don't want the
images to increase people's discomfort. The not so faint of heart
will gain a curious appreciation for why we use the phrase
"catch a bug".
- There is so much I can write about this. I will wait for
most of it when I start drawing.
- If you have the strength/ability to beat a malexo pretty quickly
at a particular level, for some reason, you seem to not even
"catch" malexos that would have strength about one or
two levels lower.
- I reiterate on this page that the best general weapon for dealing
with malexos seems be the sort of general electrical energy that courses
through us in our subtler bodies. This sort of energy's ambient
strength seems to be very highly significant when determining
resistance. In addition, it seems that the differences between
what is considered to be pathogenic and symbiotic is very highly related
to how the sort of electrical energy of these external impacters works
in consort with out own.
- One of my consistent experiences has to do with dealing with
struggles others are having that have never been very well dealt
with by western medical "science". It is always disturbing to
hear the variety of diagnoses they have gotten and the lack of
actual evidence for their validity. But it is very often my
experience, that in these sorts of instances, in a very significant
percentage of times that I perceive the major struggles to be
primarily or almost entirely due to malexos/pathogens. I seem
to do quite well helping others with these sorts of struggles.
- My experience is that most people are quite skeptical of my
abilities to diagnose. But when they start to experience
fairly dramatic improvements they generally change their
- It is also disturbing to me that even when I am working
on people quite well placed in the established western
medical care system I still cannot really obtain honest or
insightful interactions from their physicians even after
dramatic improvements or "healing". Well, actually, I
have yet to have any such interactions.
- One of my other experiences is that the ability to assist
healing of pathogens in others is directly related to one's efforts
to not have pathogenic/parasitic relationships with others,
otherishes and the universe.
- It is my honest perception and experience that way too much
of the experimentation that is done with animals actually diminishes the
ability to deal with pathogens/malexos in the spirit.
- It is also my experience that how we interact with nature,
particularly in abusive ways to otherishes of lesser defenses
impacts our abilities to heal pathogens/malexos in ourselves and
- While it is likely the case that none of us is perfect in
our efforts towards nihypocrisy in our relationships with
others, it does seem that if we make strides towards really
investigating and actuating these sorts of truths it has the
largest sorts of impact on our abilities to heal ourselves and
others from pathogens/malexos.
- They seem to be more associated with mass consciousness and
general societal pathogenic and unexamined approaches to life
relative to otherishes. I really think it isn't exactly
easy to clearly steer and develop alternative courses.