- Try to not fool yourself and visualize. If
you don't see it, then you don't.
- Many times my perception isn't as good as it is at
other times. Some people are harder to see into. Sometimes
I'm not really in a decent state for such perceptions.
- Nothing beats listening and interacting with others.
- It can be very validating to try to see what you can
see with others and then hear what they say they are having difficulties
- sometimes this will validate your perception
- sometimes it will validate that your perception is
- sometimes it will validate that the perceptions of
others are lacking
- sometimes you really won't see it until after you
hear from them
- it is always the case that you won't really know
- For example, when you see the developing morasses and
globs on some people's hearts it can be rather disconcerting.
- in many instances things can be cleaned on these
levels much better and less expensively than they can with medicines
and intrusive operations
- there is a big difference between cleaning
something and removing some blockages than dealing with things like a
- though some types of cleanings and strengthenings
at these levels can also assist quite a bit more than you would
1. The Heart
2. Jugular Vein
3. Carotid Artery
4. Superior Vena Cava
5. Inferior Vena Cava
6. Femoral Artery (right leg)
7. Femoral Artery (left leg)
- I might well include the lungs in this system and
change its name to the cardiovascular system, but this will take some
- My family has some history of difficulties with
cholesterol. I go to a physician that practices and has degrees in
both oriental and western medicine. My cholesterol level was right
at 230, with my "bad" cholesterol being a fair amount worse.
Diet and exercise have their impact for me, particularly for increasing
my "good" cholesterol. I work out quite extensively and eat
probably eat what most people would consider to be more than healthy.
But I was doing both of these quite unusually well when this problem was
She agreed to wait a while with me and monitor my efforts to figure out
how I could improve it. Eventually, on a couple different
occasions, I have been able to remove what I can best describe as a
certain gloppiness in my arteries/veins on the etheric right next to the
physical. Everything got immediately better by leaps and bounds
(in the 25% range). I recently got a hold of another pretty
sizable contiguous set of glop, and a less substantive one, within my
etheric arteries/veins, so I'm assuming it has improved even more.
Though I won't know this for certain until my next physical.
- One of the things that has been somewhat
astounding to me is to see the variety of
malexos/pathogens that focus largely on the circulatory
can be a bit alarming to see. There seem to be _____ main
varieties at this point. My discussion of these is much less
than I would like. I will describe what they look like
on the etheric and lower astral.
- a nasty pathogen that I have seen a couple
different young people
- it focuses on the heart
- it seems to often barely not stop the heart
- these people also seem suffer from huge
- a pathogen that seems to generally inhibit
the flow of blood through the circulatory system
- while it is not likely the only cause of
edema - this is when I've seen it
- people seem to have some huge overall
exhaustion that even moves into the muscular system
I mention these because in all instances, current
western medical practices weren't able to do much to
inhibit/diminish the impact of these malexos/pathogens. I have
helped quite a few people experience what might be described as
complete recovery from these. Though it is always important to
examine how long such things last. So far we've been doing
fairly well, particularly as people change their approaches to their
own lives to improve on how they actually do what they expect from
others in relevant ways.